Sunday, December 2, 2007

Shopping

Today I had to get out of the apartment so I went shopping. I really enjoy living so close to everything. I got all bundled up and braved the snow and cold. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that it snowed within 24 hours of my arrival in NJ.

I took the light rail to the Newport mall and I went shopping. While I don't enjoy shopping I really like finding things and for a discount. I ended up getting myself a 3 quarter length jacket and two pairs of jeans. I got Miles two pairs of jeans but I have to return them because Miles is skinnier than he told me he was.

Miles is studying again. I really hope all this hard work on his part pays off or I am going to feel jipped that he is not paying attention to me and I just got here. I am not upset about him ignoring me...yet...I will let you know when that happens.

No comments: