Sunday, July 8, 2007

And I just got it...

So, I have been watching Sex and the City for years now. I watched them all when they were on HBO and then Miles got the DVDs for me for Christmas a few years ago. I have been watching all the episodes over again and I just watched the one where Carrie is looking for a new apartment because she can't afford to buy her apartment from Aidan after they break up. Anyway, Carrie is questioning how a tiny, smelly, run-down apartment can cost $2300 when she is paying $700 for an apartment twice the size. The broker responds with a comment about how with Carrie's negative attitude and price limitations she should probably look in Weehawken. Carrie was appalled by this statement and I had no idea why.

Now that I am moving to Hoboken I am going to have to watch all 6 seasons again. There are so many jokes that I missed the first few times around.

I am really dreading the move but I cannot imagine a more exciting place to live. We are going to be living so close to New York City and I could not be more excited that I am going to get to know that city as my home.

No comments: