Sunday, July 29, 2007

Update on last night

So I called the Penske guy at about 5 and he didn't end up showing up until 7:20. He had fixed the part that was broken by 7:30.

We ate a really nice meal (I guess it wasn't that nice but the food was good and it wasn't fast food so I will take it). After eating we went to Barnes and Noble and picked up the new Stephen King book on CD. It has already been a life saver although I am not quite sure what is going on.

Miles loved driving the Mazda as you can tell from the post below. He was a little crazy about it. We also got him some beer so he got to knock a few back after we returned to the hotel room. That made him really happy. Yay for Miles being happy.

1 comment:

Margie said...

Beer...I miss beer. YOU CAN'T FREAKIN' BUY BEER ANYWHERE AROUND HERE!