Saturday, July 14, 2007

For the love of SHOES

I L-O-V-E shoes. Not that ever girl doesn't love shoes...but I really love shoes. Despite my love affair with shoes I rarely buy any because they are so damn expensive. Don't tell Miles I said that because he thinks I buy shoes all the time. I don't. I just wear through my shoes so quickly that I have to buy more every 6 months or so. And I'm sorry, but a girl has to have more than one style of shoe.

So last week I got two new pairs. The top picture is of the heals. I would not normally go for a wedge but I am horrible at walking in heals so I got the wedge in an effort to prevent me from falling walking up and down stairs while student teaching. The bottom picture is of the shoes Miles actually picked out (I am so proud). I really like both pairs of new shoes. I really do. BUT, man do my feet hurt. I wore one pair yesterday and got blisters on my heals and then I wore the super cute heals today and tore sides of my feet. I have dime sized rips on my feet...not blisters. Rips. The skin was literally torn off my feet.

So, what I don't understand is this. How do the other fabulous ladies wear these shoes and manage to make it through the day? I had to switch to flip flops after just a couple hours and I am paying for those few hours now.

1 comment:

Margie said...

THE WEDGE! DUN DUN DUUUUUH! Haha, cute shoes!